Proposed Apartments With Care
Land off Bradford Road, Menston
Adlington is an award-winning developer specialising in providing outstanding new apartments with 24 hour on site care and support available if required.
The Proposed Development
Adlington are proposing a new development of 68 apartments with care at the site currently occupied by Hare & Hounds Public House on Bradford Road, Menston.
The apartments range from one to three bedroom apartments and the communal facilities include:
- Residents Lounge
- Activities and Craft Room
- Spa Suite
- Guest Suite
- Mobility scooter store
- Patios and landscaped gardens
Key benefits of the development
- It provides a secure and sociable environment, offering older people a more enjoyable and fulfilled lifestyle
whilst combating loneliness
- The scheme will employ up to 16-20 persons (Full-time equivalent)
- The regeneration of this previously developed site providing a safe and attractive environment
- High quality design and materials appropriate to the location
- Functional design and layout to meet residents needs
- Wheelchair accessible (specifically designed) apartments with wet room
- Represents one of the most efficient ways to deliver care and support
- Meets some of the unmet needs for this type of accommodation with care
Get involved – have your say
Adlington are intending to apply for Planning Permission for a residential development with care for older people comprising
68 private apartments with communal facilities and landscaped gardens. All apartments will be sold to individual homeowners.
We always try and keep local communities informed and welcome any views you may have on our initial proposals at this stage so
that we might consider their inclusion in our Planning Application.
We would like to hear your views…
Thank you for taking the time to read this information. We look forward to hearing your views and would like to invite local residents’ to an information event where you can learn more about the proposals and ask any questions you may have.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information, we look forward to hearing your views and will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.
You can also write to us by post: Gladman House, Alexandria Way,
Congleton Business Park,
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss the proposals with one of the Adlington team, call us on 01260 288900
East Elevation facing Bradford Road