Proposed Apartments With Care
Land off Alexandra Road, Southport
Adlington is an award-winning developer specialising in providing outstanding new apartments with 24 hour on site care and support available if required.
The Proposed Development
Adlington are proposing a new development of approximately 55 apartments with care at 51-53 Alexandra Road, Southport PR9 9HD
The apartments range from one to three bedroom apartments and the communal facilities include:
- Residents Lounge
- Activities and Craft Room
- Spa Suite
- Guest Suite
- Mobility scooter store
- Patios and landscaped gardens
Key Benefits of the Development
- It creates an environment where preventative measures to reduce ill health and active ageing are promoted, creating an alternative to current residential care homes thus allowing older people the enjoyment of a more fulfilled life in their later years.
- The scheme will generate employment and contribute to the local economy
- High quality design and materials for this location
- Well-functioning design and layout to meet residents needs
- Specifically designed wheelchair accessible apartments with wet room
- Represents one of the most efficient ways to deliver care and support
- Meets some of the unmet needs for this type of accommodation with care
We Would Like to Hear Your Views…
Thank you for taking the time to read this information. We look forward to hearing your views on these proposals at any time through the consultation and planning process.
or write to us at;
Congleton Business Park
Alternatively you may wish to discuss the proposals with one of the Adlington team on 01260 288900.