All residents living at Troutbeck Road, Sheffield will contribute to Service Charges. The high level of care, support and services on offer to enhance quality and enjoyment of life are what make Adlington different. These charges are to provide services such as;
- The provision of a daily restaurant service which enables homeowners to enjoy a delicious three course meal at exceptionally good value
- Communal cleaning and maintenance
- One hour of domestic help each week
- External window cleaning
- Water usage, buildings insurance and estate management
- They also enable our management organisation to have someone on site 24-hours every day in case of any emergency, working in tandem with a discreet emergency call system installed in each apartment
Our management team takes great pride in providing a very high standard of service including making daily contact with all homeowners, checking on their well-being and liaising with family and professionals if necessary. They consult with residents on all aspects of the operations of the development and facilitate numerous social events and activities that can be participated in as much or as little as you like.
You no longer have to take into consideration the ongoing costs of upkeep and maintenance of your current property, grounds and gardens. As well as owning a modern stylish apartment built to high specification it is also well insulated and cost effective to heat.
Service Charges at Sheffield are not yet available.
It is important to point out that payment of the Service Charges has to continue even if the apartment is vacant, as it is proportioned between all homeowners in order to maintain the high standard of service.
Additional care packages can be designed to suit your individual requirements. All care packages are drawn up in consultation with you, based upon a careful assessment of your needs and are regularly reviewed. Short term illness and recuperation packages can be tailored to individual requirements where required. Costs are based on the level of need per person, and will be provided once confirmed.
- Hourly rate to be confirmed
- The charge is doubled where two carers are required
As you would expect in your own home other household expenditures will remain as the homeowner’s responsibility. These typically include:
- Council tax
- Electricity – which is metered per apartment
- Contents insurance
- Telephone line rental and broadband (where applicable)
- TV licence (where applicable)
Communal Facilities Fee
Adlington developments provide extensive communal facilities, such as the lounge, restaurant and commercial kitchen, the hairdressing salon, guest suite, specialist assisted bathroom, staff rooms, management offices and the mobility scooter store, as well as landscaped gardens and grounds. It is these facilities along with the 24-hour on-site support which makes your new home likely to be suitable for your whole life, without the need to move to a care home. This is a major benefit to well-being, peace of mind and independence and, if it avoids care home fees, also has considerable financial advantages.
You will only purchase your own apartment, so in order to recoup the considerable costs of these extensive facilities, there will be additional charges which are to be confirmed.
- Communal Facilities Fee to be confirmed